Who are we?
Infoland is a group of ± 100 professionals who enjoy and enthusiastically help people get the most out of their work daily. Now we can hear you thinking: this sounds vague. Well, we create software to help companies with their quality and risk management. Thanks to us, professionals can quickly find the correct information, identify risks and learn from mistakes.
Our software can be found in all kinds of industries and the most exciting locations, from the hospital with the operating theatre as its beating heart, to the heart of the logistics business in the world's biggest ports. Put simply; our software supports the daily lives of millions of professional users worldwide. And that's how our software makes all the difference. You will find much more information about what we do and can do with our software on our website.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with and report to the Manager International Business to expand international operations;
- Develop a keen understanding of the needs and values of international prospective customers and partners in the field of quality, safety and risk management;
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead generation through qualification and closing (40%);
- Serve a group of current international accounts as a customer manager (20%);
- Have a role in implementing Zenya at international accounts and transferring implementation skills to new international business partners (40%).
We're looking for someone…
- used to working/thinking on a Bachelor's degree level;
- with 3+ years of relevant experience;
- who lives in the Netherlands, or is willing to relocate;
- who can communicate at a professional level in speech and writing in English and Dutch. Another language would be a plus;
- who is willing to travel (15% for now concentrating on Western Europe and Dutch Caribbean);
- owning an international mindset and knowing how to communicate on various levels and with various nationalities;
- with a pragmatic, result- and performance-oriented mindset, at the same time remaining customer and service-minded;
- who preferably has relevant experience in SaaS software sales and implementation.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities;
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team;
- Personal development possibilities.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then we would like to receive your application! Please email a motivation letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then please get in touch with Mark van Deudekom (Manager International Business) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) as part of the application procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.